Since 1937, these charming cottages have welcomed travelers to the historic village of Aaronsburg, nestled among the scenic mountains of eastern Penns Valley. Our five fully modernized, non-smoking cottages are among the few surviving “Family Cabins” that once flourished along highways throughout America. We are committed to providing Family-Friendly, comfortable accommodations and old-fashioned hospitality in a quaint, small town setting. We welcome children in our cheerfully but simply decorated cottages.
Our Country Vacation Cottages are clean, casual and comfortable, providing all the modern comforts of home. They are not ultra-fancy like a B&B nor are they primitive like a cabin in the woods. Families & groups may rent all five at once. Special arrangements can be made for outdoor canopies, extra tables & chairs, equipment, catering or other services for an additional fee.
- Towels & Bed Linens, Clock Radio, Soap/Shampoo
- Microwave, Toaster, Coffeemaker
- Basic Dishes, Pans, & Utensils
- Complimentary Coffee, Tea and Condiments
- Guest-controlled Heat and A/C
- Cable TV
- FREE passes to nearby Heated Public Swimming Pool (in-season)
- Board Games & Yard games for use during your stay (upon request)
- Guest Handbook & Recreation Guide, which includes maps & brochures